Skills And Tools:
- Coordination with all disciplines (structural ‐ architecture ‐ mechanical).
- Quantity surveying experience.
- Issue requests for information (RFI) document to inquire about conflicting or missing information.
- Managing relationships of different subcontractors in project.
- Create or review and approve material submittals for architectural items.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Making BOQ for Supplies and subcontractors and controller‐As Built Drawing.
- Review design drawings.
- Coordinate with other Technical Office engineers to produce shop drawings with a focus on aesthetics and cost control.
- Faculty of Engineering – (Electrical Department) ∙
- Experience (7‐9 years) as a Technical office Engineer.
- Perfect in using Auto CAD & REVIT. ∙
- Construction background is a Must especially in commercial buildings. . Real estate experience is preferable.
- Senior Electrical Technical Of...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo8 days ago
- Electrical Procurement Enginee...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza10 days ago