Skills And Tools:
Why working with us?
European company (Luftborn) looking for a Software Automation Tester
- Offering full medical insurance and an attractive salary
- You will be developing enterprise solutions in an international setup. We serve international customers ranging from large corporations to startups
- We focus on maintaining healthy company culture, promoting collaboration, team spirit, and knowledge transfer.
About the Job:
- As a Tester, you will work with Developers and Product Owners to ensure the user stories are understood, attend sprint-planning sessions, agree, and write the acceptance criteria. Taking ownership of the testing phase to ensure all acceptance criteria is met and the overall quality of the deliverable is of the highest standard.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Experience: 3 Years of experience in Automation Testing
- Excellent Experience in Automation Testing.
- Excellent Experience in Selenium.
- Excellent English skills
- High communication and critical thinking skills
- Senior Software Engineer - C++ - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Quality Control Enginee... - Downtown, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Software Engineer - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago
- Senior React Native Mobile Dev... - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago
- Site Reliability Engineer (Dev... - Downtown, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Magento Developer - Dokki, Giza5 days ago
- Software Testing Engineer (API...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago