Skills And Tools:
- The Group CFO will lead the finance function to unify and standardize the finance policies, practices and transactions in Maxim Group of companies.
- Perform feasibility studies and gap analysis to new companies.
- Minimize group financial liabilities and maximize profits.
- Reporting to Chairman and his advisor in all finance related issues.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in real estate development, property management, and/ or construction industry.
- at least 5 years in similar position with development background
- Fluent Arabic and English languages
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Result Oriented
- Open to change and able to drive rapid changes
- Financial DirectorConfidential Company - Sidi Gaber, Alexandria7 days ago
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- Financial DirectorConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo9 days ago