Skills And Tools:
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents and records of the organization.
- Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings.
- Prepare and complete internal cost audits.
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Analyze the data collected and log a detailed record of the results.
- Analyze any changes in goods or services provided in order to determine what effect it has on the cost.
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products.
- Assist in audits and general ledger preparation
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field.
- 1 year of Cost Accounting work experience.
- Solid cost systems background.
- Excellent report-writing, communication.
- Cost Control & Accounts Payabl...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior Cost Control Accountant...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago