Skills And Tools:
- Identifies and investigates the right consultants for various projects and tasks.
- Prepares relevant RFPs with scope and conditions.
- Solicits, discusses and negotiates proposals.
- Manages consultant services and deliverables against the project and development needs.
- Maintains design deliverable schedules in line with construction and development timelines, and coordinating with project management teams.
- Provides design review and supports for the proposed project.
- Assists project team in developing design drawings, specifications and documents.
- Collaborates with Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Advises on the selection of materials used and other aspects of procurement & construction.
- Reviews and advises on designs, ensures they meet regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Degree in Architecture or a related field.
- 5-7 years' experience in the same field.
- Excellent technical drawing and designing skills.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.
- Strong creative and visualization skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software programs such as AutoCAd, photoshop, sketchup, 3D max and Revit is a plus