Skills And Tools:
- The Senior of Workforce is responsible for leading a team of employees who are responsible for planning, forecasting, scheduling and real time resource management of in-center and remote advisors.
- Establishes effective relationships with internal and external partners including Finance, Business Systems, IT, Data Management and Continuous Improvement as well as operational leadership to ensure daily service level metrics and business goals are met.
- Communicates company policy information and requirements to staff and ensures operational decisions comply with policy.
- Develops and motivates employees through regular coaching and feedback that leads to improved results that support the overall operations of the business.
- 3 to 5 years of Experience in the Same Industry.
- Excellent Command Of English Language.
- Excellent MS Excel Skills.
- Excellent Analytical & Monitoring Skills.
- Excellent Attendance Pattern.
- Males only.
- Production ManagerConfidential Company - Beni Suef, Beni Suef2 days ago
- HR ( Human Resources ) ManagerConfidential Company - Beni Suef, Beni Suef2 days ago
- Workforce SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago