SHE (production facility) ExpertPosted 2 months ago
76Applicants for1 open position
- 12In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Prepares internal instructions for release, when necessary
- Consolidate and monitors site SHE KPI'S
- Close communication with SHE Country Leader to review needed countermeasures and escalation if necessary
- Implements SHE Site strategy
- Carries out administrative SHE reports and tasks
- Prepares and supports SHE site status report and countermeasures
- Provides SHE related information to interested parties
- Monitoring water and electricity consumption target adherence.
- Waste Management & recycling
- Environmental legal requirements and permits compliance.
- Check chemical warehouses to avoid any environmental risk.
- Conduct environmental trainings
- Environmental emergency plan
- Internal audits related to the environmental system
- Report and investigate environmental incidents to the production facility/site SHE manager
- Safety Inspections
- Ergonomic and risk assessments
- Work permits
- Areas, equipment releases
- Work safety legal requirements and permits
- Safety drills
- Accident trends
- Protective Equipment control
- Safety related trainings
- Health campaigns
- Report and investigate work related incidents to the production facility/site SHE manager
- Min 3 years of experience in SHE field.
- Very good command of English language.
- Social & intercultural sensitivity
- Change management
- Target & result orientation
- Motivation & resilience
- Conflict management