Skills And Tools:
- Consult with clients, vendors, and personnel in other departments or construction foremen to discuss estimate and resolve issues
- Administer network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls, antivirus, email security, etc.
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes of planning, organizing, and scheduling work
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures
- Install and configure wireless networking equipment
- Create, analyze, report, convert, or transfer data, using specialized applications program software
- Provide for the implementation, configuration, deployment, and support of systems, including, but not limited to client computing devices and servers
- Provide training to new employees and other training sessions as required
- Bachelor Degree
- Industry certifications (MCP)
- 2+ years of experience in information technology
- Preference given to candidates with the following: A+, MCSA, MCSE, MCITP.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple problems simultaneously
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of hardware technology and concepts
- Installing and configuring computer systems
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Support the following technologies:
- Microsoft Office 2016 products – Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Internet Explorer, Windows XP, desktops, laptops, printers, networked copiers, NIC’s, basic LAN/WAN connectivity and others as assigned.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- IT Help Desk SpecialistConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo3 days ago
- IT Support EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo17 hours ago