Browse Jobs
For Employers
Post JobLog inGet Started

AR Accountant

Maadi, Cairo

AR Accountant

Maadi, Cairo
Posted 1 month ago
75Applicants for1 open position
  • 40Viewed
  • 15In Consideration
  • 36Not Selected

Job Details

Experience Needed:
Career Level:
Education Level:
Salary:
Job Categories:

Skills And Tools:

Job Description

  • Receive funds from a financial operation specialist.
  • Gathering all funds & filter accounts according to each port.
  • Prepare 60% of funds & transfer to the branch, and receive the other 40% of funds from the branch accountant.
  • Follow up with the branch accountant any extra cost related to shipments orders (delay, overstay,…).
  • Follow up with fleet & sales account managers to confirm on extra cost.
  • Close out custody with the branch accountant.
  • Receive account statements, compare, validate & transfer to providers.
  • Record all payment transactions on assigned sheets.
  • Make daily & monthly closing entries.
  • Coordinate with auditing offices the entries of accounts.
  • Generate reports for shipments orders on a monthly basis.
  • Prepare reports with gross profit per shipment & total monthly shipments to the accounting manager.
  • Support in other accounting activities as needed (prepare invoices, cash transactions,…). 

Job Requirements

  • BSC of commerce
  • At least 2:4 years of experience as an AP Accountant or similar role.
  • Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
  • In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
  • Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
  • Excellent communication skills
  • V.good command in the English language
  • Good user with accounting software or ERB System

Featured Jobs

Similar Jobs

Search other opportunities
JobsAccounting/FinanceAR Accountant