Senior Design ArchitectPosted 10 days ago
87Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- responsible for producing creative concepts for projects
- Developing Project Design Packages, reports and Presentations
- Developing Conceptual Design into Consistent and coordinated Design Package
- provide design direction and ensure alignment with project brief & regulation
- Adhere to building codes / Fire and life safety Code requirements
- coordinating with other departments (Structure, electrical, mechanical, ….) to meet design intent and quality
- Define, Identify and Specify Building material and façade systems.
- Train, Lead, guide and support Architects / junior Architects
Evaluating And Hiring
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- BA. /BSC. degree in Architecture from a recognized university.
- Required experience 8-12 years of working experience in design development of Architectural projects.
- Strong Proficiency in Sketchup, Rhino, 3dmax and AutoCAD, Inscape is a plus.
- Knowledge of Revit & BIM (building information modelling) processes.
- Familiar with different building codes, design standards and fire and life safety codes.
- Diverse Experience in Design and development of architectural Projects.
- Landscape - urban engineer - Sheikh Zayed, Giza10 days ago
- Architectural Technical Office...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo17 days ago
- Architectural Design EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Surveyor - Alexandria - Alexandria, Egypt1 month ago
- Pre Sales Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- HVAC Design EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- BIM Manager - Alamein, Matruh2 months ago
- Senior Design ArchitectConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza26 days ago
- 3D Interior Designer / Archite...Lana Architecture & Inteiror Design Office - Garden City, Cairo17 days ago