Talent Management ManagerPosted 1 month ago
232Applicants for1 open position
- 2In Consideration
- 138Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Planning, developing, managing, and overseeing talent acquisition and recruitment processes and strategies.
- Design and implement the strategy for Talent Management Department.
- Prepare and Review and Monitor Talent Management budget.
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans.
- Provide market data and trends.
- Take charge of planning, developing, managing, and overseeing employer branding activities.
- Support the business with their hiring activities by recommending and embedding simple, scalable, and fit-for-purpose global recruitment processes.
- Prepare, communicate, and educate the organization on recruiting resources, systems, and procedures.
- Demonstrate an understanding and knowledge of industry information and competitive landscape.
- Formulate talent profiles for current and future job openings.
- Participate in representing the company in job fairs and employer branding events.
- Design, plan and execute recruitment and selection processes (e.g. conduct interviews and screen calls, administer psychological tests & Assessment Centers, etc.).
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like a source of hire and time-to-hire.
- Lead, manage and supervise members of the recruitment team for evaluating recruitment efforts.
- Create recruitment KPI reports.
- Provide a quality in-house recruitment service and a quality candidate experience at all times.
- Create an active and rich pipeline of potential candidates at all times to guarantee a swift hiring action.
- Design and assure facilitating a professional and time frame onboarding process for new hires.
- Provide support to source candidates from multiple sources, and manage Recruitment teams in other locations to share information and minimize duplication of effort.
- Develop and promote people value proposition within recruitment; interviewing and testing candidates using the standard competency-based recruitment model and employing psychometric testing within the selection.
- Update and maintain candidate information and career opportunities on in-house recruitment systems and company Careers website in coordination with Organization Development Department.
- Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required to guide, influence, and convince others.
- Good analytical skills as well as evaluative judgment based on the analysis of factual and qualitative information in complicated or novel situations.
- Report writing skills.
- Effective presentation at the management level
- Adequate influencing and collaborative skills
- Formulating Strategy & Concepts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 10 years' experience in Human Resources with emphasis on talent acquisition will be ideal.
- Construction companies' experience will be an absolute added value.
- ERP Literate – Preferably Oracle.
- Other HR studies will be an added value – Preferably MBA.
- HR Manager (FOR A MULTINATIONA...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago