Skills And Tools:
- Field Force Support is responsible for administrative duties and assisting the sales department in gaining and keeping customers.
- The Field force support responsibilities include tracking sales leads, coordinating quotes with sales, providing customer service, and managing customer accounts.
- The Sales Support Specialist is also responsible for monitoring sales and the performance of the sales team as well as recording sales data.
- Previous working experience for 2 to 4 years preferably in pharmacutical industry
- Females , Age not more than 28 years.
- Strong analytical, organisational, and time management skills.
- Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus.
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- District Sales ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Senior Sales Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior Sales Account Manager -...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Senior Sales Agent - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Dokki, Giza15 days ago
- Sales Engineer ( Projects ) - Heliopolis, Cairo15 days ago
- Outdoor Sales executive - Nasr City, Cairo24 days ago
- B2B Sales Executive - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia28 days ago
- Customer Service Representativ... - Cairo, Egypt29 days ago
- Senior Property Consultant - New Cairo, Cairo29 days ago