Skills And Tools:
- We are currently seeking enthusiastic individuals to further extend our Operation team currently represented in El-Mokattam, Cairo. As part of a growing online Education, you will be challenged every day by an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- In this role, you will
- Focus on excellent customer service while troubleshooting and solving issues, and explaining our platform.
- Manages student enrollment and re-enrollment process
- Manage, develop, and ensure implementation of the enrollment process
- Create and maintain training processes and guidelines as it relates to school operations
- Maintain up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of the product
- Help improve systems and helps improve production support processes and procedures;
- Provide product support and training to internal customers;
- Complete assignments with minimal supervision and within schedule;
- Preparing onboarding materials for training support teams for newly launched products
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced computer skills with working knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint products plus comprehensive skills supporting fundamental operations of software and hardware for end-user computers.
- A problem-solving mentality that thrives on new challenges
- You are flexible in terms of scheduling and changes in a growing environment
- You are detail-oriented.
- We prefer if you have Knowledge or experience supporting user account and course provisioning for Learning Management systems.
- Independent and self-driven.
- Web proficiency is a must.
- Senior Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Sales Operations Specia...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago