Skills And Tools:
- Create SharePoint sites for document management.
- Manage the document structure.
- Define security and collaboration rules.
- Create document workflows in order to get the required approvals or information.
- Produce the necessary software programs that fulfill the requirements specified by the Technical team leader.
- Involve in analysis & designing the programs, the screens and reports layout. Write the code to construct the applications confirming with the given design.
- Make the necessary testing and debugging to deliver bug-free software.
- Contribute to the training required by the users and be involved in all implementation tasks.
- Write all the perspective user and technical documentation.
- Do all previous tasks to maintain the systems to cope with the current users and technology requirements. Reflect on the changes in the systems documentation.
- Join a task force for a specific purpose for a specific period of time according to a directive from the IT Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- Good knowledge of software development cycle, web development languages, tools, techniques and data modeling tools.
- Strong analytical, critical, and logical thinking skills.
- Very good command of English.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Senior .Net DeveloperConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- .Net Developer (.Net Core - Bl...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago