Skills And Tools:
- Write and execute the test scripts .
- Monitor applications and software systems
- Plan projects
- Run the test case manual
- Test in different environment including the web and the mobile
- Write bug reports
- Provide quality assurance
- Provide objective feedback to software development project teams
- Work towards departmental and project deadlines
- Work in multiple projects at one time
- Communicate findings to technical and non technical colleagues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability of stakeholders
- Competent technical skills
- Work in team and individually .
- Organizational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines
- Passion for working with technology
- BSC degree of computer science / Engineering or related field
- Experience for 1-3
- Certified ISTQB
- Experience in manual testing
- Knowledge in the test automation is preferred
- Programming skills in languages( C+ ,C# , .Net ) and java scripts will be an advantage
- Up to date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies
- Familiar with Agile environment or waterfall .
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Writing sql against database
- Knowledge in testing API and Restful web services
- Knowledge in Mobile Testing