Skills And Tools:
- Monitor the implementation of the approved PQP.
- Monitor the (material approval, IFC drawing, method statement, field change, COPQ, calibrations log, …etc.)
- Implement inspection test plan and their checklist based on the approved method statement.
- Monitor the submittal logs (internal IR, external IR, NCR, CA, MTR, equipment request, etc.…)
- Support and advise based safety officers on QHSE matters.
- Monitor compliance with corporate and project QHSE requirements and local applicable rules and regulations.
- Coordinate with project team and ensure that all site inspection, testing and reporting is in line with the approved inspection and testing plan.
- Conduct regular site surveillance to ensure that the work is performed as per the latest approved drawings, method statement, materials and as per the project quality plan and to report the nonconformities to the concerned.
- Monitor the site work instructions.
- Attend preconstruction meetings for all construction activities.
- Manage the quality Tool box talk/ Quality induction as per approved monitoring plan.
- Liaise with client QHSE professionals on the implementation of project specific QHSE requirements.
- Experience in construction is mandatory.
- Electrical Engineering Degree.
- English & French is a must.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Architectural Senior Quality C...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Quality Control EngineerConfidential Company - khanka, Qalubia6 days ago
- Quality Control Engineer for R...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt5 days ago
- Quality Control Engineer (Data...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago