Skills And Tools:
- Review tender's proposal, and technical and financial documents to gather and list the required quantities and specifications.
- Draft and send Requests for Quotations (RFQs) to sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure having different technical and financial proposals from all business partners.
- Study and analyze all submitted quotations, and conduct comparative analysis in order to shortlist the best technical and financial offers and payment terms.
- Negotiate with suppliers and sub-contractors to reach the best terms that fit in with the projects’ budget and requirements.
- Prepare and process letters of agreements with suppliers and sub-contractors to start a business partnership.
- Coordinate and follow up on materials’ delivery to meet the project’s set plan and the client’s needs.
- Create and manage an evaluation system for suppliers and conduct evaluations after each purchase to track the suppliers’ performance and take future decisions accordingly.
- Prepare payment request and follow up with the finance department in order to release payments as planned.
- Attend meetings, trade shows, conferences, conventions, and seminars necessary to network with stakeholders involved in the procurement process to improve the division’s function and effectiveness.
- Collect and review catalogs, industry periodicals, directories, trade journals, and websites to keep updated knowledge of materials.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Previous experience in HVAC,FF, Plumbing is MUST.
- Males only
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago