Skills And Tools:
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources
- Transition developed reports and dashboards to the Operations & Support team
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards for both external and internal users
- Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented for your sphere of influence
- Provide technical assistance and cross-training to other team members.
- Provide training and assistance to users for the generation of Adhoc reports
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines, and repeatable processes
- Must be able to perform duties with moderate to low supervision
- Computer Science Graduation
- Min experience 5 years in developing reports
- Building and maintaining all of the company’s external and internal report needs.
- Build complex SQL queries that power reports, analytics, and data extraction.
- Creating clear documentation for development tasks that has been completed and/or challenges that exist in completing development tasks.
- A thorough understand of relational database design, including optimization, indexing, and constraints.
- Proficiency in working with IBM DB2 iSeries systems and databases, and Microsoft SQL
- C# Senior Web Application Deve...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago