Skills And Tools:
- Databases administration Oracle, and SQL on all Masary environments.
- Upgrade/patching of the databases.
- Troubleshoot, Monitor all environments databases.
- Maintain data integrity and security (manage roles and permissions of database users).
- Proactive housekeeping/archiving and shrinking of databases.
- Provide support team members to minimize user/system downtime.
- Facilitating the creation of a replicated architecture, providing database tuning and monitoring database security, performance, and utilization.
- Proficient in the following RDBMS: Oracle 11g and RAC (expert) and DataGuard, RMAN, DB Upgrade SQL Server (expert).
- React to High Severity issues technical situation that requires immediate attention.
- Administration of ETL in SQL Server (SSIS) and SSRS .
- Superior skills in writing Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, queries, scripts, etc.
- Bachelor's degree from reputable university , preferably Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience 2-3 yrs handling same tasks
- Database administration experience in Oracle and/ or SQL ( a must)
- Very good Communication Skills
- Good command of English