Infection Control Specialist - Cleopatra HospitalPosted 2 months ago
86Applicants for1 open position
- 6In Consideration
- 2Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Implements departmental goals, objectives, policies, and procedures.
- Develop infection control policies and procedures and work instructions throughout the hospital that ensures compliance with the guidelines
- Analysis and interpretation of collected infection control data.
- Investigation and surveillance of suspected outbreaks of infection.
- Planning, implementation, and evaluation of infection prevention and control measures.
- provide IPC training and education sessions or in-service training
- monitor staff vaccination process and other occupational health-related issues.
- Medical background (pharmacy, Dentistry, Medicine) “Must
- Post-graduate study in Infection Control.
- At least 5 years of work experience in the same field are required.
- Product Specialist / Delta Are...Gulfmed Egypt - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Service and Application Engine...Gulfmed Egypt - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Outdoor Sales - Sayeda Zeinab, Cairo2 months ago
- Physiotherapist (Females Only) - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- Infection Control Specialist -...Cleopatra Hospitals Group - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Medical RepresentativeConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Medical RepresentativeIbn Sina Pharma - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Medical RepresentativeConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza2 days ago
- Medical Representative Physiot...Life Medical Consult - Abbassia, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior Medical Rep (Cairo & Lo...Riyadh Fertility Center - Mohandessin, Giza8 days ago
- Medical Representative / SalesHome Cure - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Nurse for SalamMedecins Sans Frontieres - Salam City, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Medical Representative ...Instadiet - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago