Skills And Tools:
Sutherland is seeking a reliable and detail-oriented person to join us as a Corporate Junior Accountant. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Accountant duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for all accounts payable activities.
- Holding and tracking petty cash expenditure.
- Effective participation in month end closure activities.
- Performing monthly accounts analysis.
- Coordinating and resolving accounting matters with other accounting members.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintaining accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Paying vendors by scheduling paychecks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor inquiries regarding finance
- Providing accurate and effective document preparation and records management relative to the AP function in accordance with records retention policies and procedures.
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Continuing to improve the payment process
- Bachelor degree of Accounting or any equivalent degree.
- 0-1 years of experience in Accounting.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Fluent in English.
- Good communication, problem-solving & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under stress.
- Strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements.
- General AccountantConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago