Organizational Development ManagerPosted 2 months ago
96Applicants for1 open position
- 19In Consideration
- 77Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Formulate & develop policies and procedures to support the business strategy and practice.
- Create job design, job descriptions and the correct grading of jobs.
- Formulate & update group organization chart.
- Develop methods to improve employment policies, processes, and practices, and recommend changes to management.
- To oversee the annual appraisal process, monitoring compliance with the timetable and working with the Group HR Manager to ensure consistency of quality in appraisal documentation.
- Contributes in the design and implementation of the internal communication process, ensure its effectiveness.
- Develop methods of measuring performance management aligns with organizational goals.
- Identify data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks, and performance targets.
- Create and implement programs that connect employees with business goals.
- Consult with management and other leadership to identify appropriate learning and OD programs to support business goals.
- Formulate, organize and execute overall learning and OD programs in line with the strategy to support organization’s development.
- Support with talent assessment, providing coaching sessions, and analysis / development of talent management systems, succession planning and processes related to performance management, career planning, business continuity and culture.
- Presenting training, facilitating workshops and leading cross organizational working groups and action learning sets
Learning & Development
- Manage the corporate induction program.
- Develop the talent management and succession planning and to coordinate the contributions of key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation.
- Work with line managers on the design and delivery of appropriate and relevant Personal Development Plans for their staff; to commission and evaluate agreed internally-delivered interventions and to ensure best use of the budgets.
- Develop coaching, and mentoring to support staff development and the achievement of Personal Development Plans.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Diploma in Human Resources
- 6-10 years of previous experience in Human Resources functions in multinational environments
- good knowledge of English
- (B2B) Sales Lead - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Executive Secretary - GM - Obour City, Cairo19 days ago
- Talent Acquisition Specialist - New Cairo, Cairo23 days ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Tax Manager - Mohandessin, Giza8 days ago
- HR Coordinator - Giza, Giza24 days ago
- Senior Human Resources Special... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza21 days ago
- Vendor Coordinator - Fresh Gra... - Mohandessin, Giza1 month ago
- Oracle HCM Fusion Functional S... - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Recruitment Specialist - Alexandria, Egypt16 days ago
- Senior OD & Performance specia...National Company For Maize Products - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia2 days ago
- Organizational Development Spe...Misr Insurance Co - Dokki, Giza28 days ago
- Performance SpecialistConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo14 days ago
- HR InternCarina Wear - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Human Resources GeneralistGreen Line For Glass Metal Architecture - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- HR Learning and Development Su...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza28 days ago
- Senior Talent Acquisition Spec...SYE English Community - Dokki, Giza16 days ago
- Talent Management SpecialistRoyal Herbs - Giza, Giza16 days ago
- Human Resources GeneralistEgypt Gold - Heliopolis, Cairo15 days ago
- ReceptionistRazaz Group - New Cairo, Cairo20 days ago