Skills And Tools:
- To diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, including operating systems (Windows and Mac) and across a range of software applications.
- Assisting all our users with any logged IT related incident when called upon.
- Resolving incidents with printers, copiers, and scanners
- Install and configure new IT equipment.
- Creating temporary user accounts and reset passwords ensuring that the correct permissions and data security are applied. This entails dealing with confidential information ensuring full compliance with the data protection act.
- Building Security system.
- Delivering where required inductions and basic training in the use of IT facilities and services provided by IT
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field required
- 1-3 years of Experience in the relevant field.
- Males only
- Very good self-learning and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of (Installing Hardware / Software, Troubleshoot)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated team player
- Senior Sales Specialist - Hard...Confidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia7 days ago