Skills And Tools:
Call Center agent will answer incoming calls from parents, students, and applicants, respond to inquiries, manage complaints, troubleshoot significant customer service problems, and provide general information. The call center agent will be a member of the primary contact team for applicants interested in joining GIU and will be responsible for assisting them over the phone. Follow up on inquiries that are not solved immediately and contact the inquirer. Communicate with other departments to resolve problems regarding complaints. Call center agents will also Identify, research, and resolve student's issues using the university system. project a professional company image through voice and online interactions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle all incoming calls and respond to caller inquiries.
- Provide inquirers with accurate and complete information
- Identify, research, and resolve student's issues using the computer system.
- Follow up on inquiries that are not solved immediately and contact the inquirer.
- Communicate with other departments to resolve problems regarding complaints.
- MS office and internet good user.
- Route calls to appropriate resources.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree.
- 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment.
- English Language is a must.
- Excellent Arabic speaking skills.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- German Language is an asset.
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately.
- Effective Communication Skills.
- Creative Problem Solving.
- Organizational Ability.
- Team Player.
- Flexibility and Friendly.
- English Call Center AgentConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Call Center AgentConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago