- Experience Needed:
More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Title: Software Team Leader – “Java + NodeJS ”
Industry: IT Software
Reporting Line: SDS & Client (POC)
Position: Type Full Time
Level: Team Leader
Location: Cairo Office
- Complete the assigned tasks within time & produce code quality guidelines for the team to ensure a premium delivery.
- Create and propose alternative solutions and ideas, develop the client’s project/s approaches through adopting new technologies & frame works for a better product quality.
- Mentor and coach multiple teams and multiple projects covering various technology stacks.
- Ensure the documentation of the tasks being implemented among the team members for easy reference to the development team and Clients.
- Plan projects & ensure effective resources allocation
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Follow the NDA & Security Data Protection Guidelines ensuring data is confidential and not disclosed to any third parties.
- Effectively Communicates with the Team/Client, for an easy flow of information and connection with the team.
- Master solution design and architecture and technology selection, also work closely with team.
- Conduct Team member’s evaluation & create performance development plans.
- Participating in technical interviews & provide the HR team with a proper feedback.
- Monitors and verifies that the company coding standards and development practices are being followed.
- Guide for selecting the proper technology road-map.
- Plan & provide the team training to meet with the technology skills and company’s planned technical road-map.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Customized Annual Technical/Non-Technical Development Plans.
- Medical & Social Insurance.
- Transportation – Bus Routes.
- Business Travels based on the need.
- European Clients’ Exposure.
- You will also have the benefit of working with the latest technologies
More than 6 years
Qualifications & experience:
- Bachelors in Software Engineer or Computer Science.
- 6+ years of product development experience for large scale highly available, fault tolerant enterprise systems with high volume and high performance requirements
- At least with 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, leading a team of minimum 5 members.
- Worked for a multi-national or large national company with good reputation or big scale projects in SMEs
- Expert with TDD (Test-driven Development) and/or Unit Tests Development.
- A hand on experience in agile methodologies and execution.
- Possess an excellent knowledge and implementation in regards to programming skills & software development.
- Culturally fitting with the company’s standards and profile.
- Adapting to dynamic work environment.
- Ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues along with leadership skills.
- Ability to assist in managing tasks and assigning them to a team.
- Excellent communication, planning & management skills.
- Eager to learn through different resources including self-education.
- Creativity & problem solving.
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Very good command of English language
- Experienced with Java frameworks and concepts like Reactive Programming (RxJava), Microservices, Spring stack, JOOQ, MongoDB, Redis, Quartz, Flyway, JAX-RS, Swagger, WebSockets, Jackson, Jetty, maven, gradle, GIT, Design patterns
- DevOps: Monitoring (Prometheus, Graphana, New Relic, …), Infrastructure (AWS and Azure), Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, …),CI/CD, Logging (Sentry, ELK stack, …)
- Knowledge on Event processing Engines like AQ, RabbitMQ, Azure service bus. Also should be familiar with various Cloud Monitoring and logging framework.
- Knowledge of React, Redux
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, NoSQL, SQL and ORM technologies
- Hands-on experience on Microservices architecture including gateway, service discovery, authentication and authorization, session management, central configuration, event sourcing, continuous integration, deployment automation, load balancing and monitoring of Microservices,
- Exceptional code quality
- Hands-on experienced and prior projects as a Java Software Architect that focus primarily on the Architecture and design of web/mobile apps and related systems that handle massive amount of traffic.
- Good knowledge of High Availability / Disaster Recovery scenarios, setup experience on multiple AZs, multi-geo replication
- Hands-on experience scaling applications, infrastructure, and configuration with cloud-based IaaS providers
- Solid knowledge of Agile/SCRUM software development
- Experienced with the TDD, DDD approaches, mocking, Cucumber, integration/UI testing.
- Plan the architecture with an eye toward data utilization, big data and predictive analytics
- Provide technical solutions with the needs of highly scalable, performant, fault tolerance and latency, resilient cloud services and performance tuning.
- Securing web and mobile application, and the cloud environment and maintaining architectural changes in security
- Pragmatic, hands-on, result oriented, self-motivated technical leader/architect.
- Kubernetes application developer or administration (+1 year), preferably AKS.
- Azure Cloud practitioner (+2 years)
- Java (Spring boot stack)
- ELK stack
- Istio service mesh
- Automation (integration test, software pipeline, deployment, FE testing, …)
About this Company
CrossWorkers is a Danish offshoring company working in the software development sector, supplying our clients with professional IT resources. The company has been in business since 2009 and provides excellent services within offshoring software development. The headquarters...
See all Careers and Jobs at CrossWorkers