Skills And Tools:
- Monitors and tracks the construction progress of the project in accordance with the project contract conditions & specifications and leading the site staff to form a cohesive unit resolved to common purpose.
- Ensuring that the involved parties have received his related approved project documents, drawings and specifications.
- For feasibility and compliance with milestones and end dates, Review contract documents requirements in detail.
- Analysis of Contract documents to define requirements, objectives, assessment of construction methods and contractual obligation, based on contractual relation, establish Project lines of Communication.
- Prepares a monthly payment claims and Final Payment Claims cooperating with engineering and controls Dept. for reviewing and approving.
- Prepares weekly / monthly Progress Reports and submit to the Client / Consultant as per contract requirements.
- Civil Engineer
- Knowledge of sewage treatment is a must
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Technical Office ManagerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt6 days ago
- QA/QC ManagerConfidential Company - Haram, Giza6 days ago