Skills And Tools:
- Greet and welcome customers as soon as they arrive at the service center.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Max. age: 27-28
- Proven customer support experience.
- V.good English language command.
- Beni-Suef Resident Only
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Receptionist /Admin AssistantTawakol for Investment and Development (TID) - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago