Skills And Tools:
Responsible for supervising team's performance, ensuring that client's metrics are met, and morale of the team is charged to drive the team towards success.
- To manage the performance of the team, develop and coach team members when they are carrying out their normal duties.
- To recognize and reward the contribution of team members in a timely manner so they are motivated and encouraged towards continual excellent quality customer experience.
- To deal with underperformance cases in a professional, consistent and timely manner, seeking advice as necessary.
- To conduct regular 1:1 daily checkpoints and weekly PEPs.
- Facilitate open discussions with all team members, providing them with feedback on their performance, coaching them on how to improve and agreeing and monitoring development plans.
- To manage the workloads of the team, motivating them to ensure that all KPI’s are met.
- To communicate effectively with the team ensuring that all messages and information are being communicated consistently.
- Ensure a high standard of code and leadership by being a role model and setting an example for others to follow.
- To manage client relationships where applicable.
- To manage the day-to-day activities in the call center with your peers and OMD team.
- To ensure that agreed service levels for the support are consistently delivered across all lines of business.
- To be flexible, independent and innovative.
- To communicate with Remote sites and Client - on a weekly basis.
- To monitor and feedback on all transactions (calls, emails, faxes, data entry, case logs) as applicable to current and future business.
- To provide individual coaching & training to team members where appropriate.
- Reach targets in respect of quality.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement in the account and overall operation.
Employees are required to maintain compliance with SYKES safety, security, and privacy programs. Responsible for being an active participant in the SYKES safety, security and privacy programs to protect SYKES' business operations, facilities, and physical and intellectual property and to ensure a safe and secure working environment for all SYKES' employees.
SYKES is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. Employees are encouraged to observe the highest standards of professionalism at all times and are expected to adhere to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Fluency in German
- Candidates should be qualified to University Degree level or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office – Word/PowerPoint/Excel.
- Previous Call Centre management experience (an advantage).
- High Level Knowledge of PC applications – Hardware & Software (Preferable).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative and under pressure to achieve results and targets.
- Demonstrate organizational and time management ability.
- Professionalism to deal with people management issues as they arise.
- Good attention to detail a requirement.