Skills And Tools:
Our client is large Business Conglomerate based in UAE.
We are looking to hire a Project Manager with experience in managing Finance & Procurement functions.
Note - This is a 6-month contract role.
The Specialist/Project Manager will manage and facilitate the execution and delivery of complex programs (involving multiple projects simultaneously with various stakeholders) and run program governance, monitoring and tracking to meet the project aspirations/deadlines and deliver the expected impact.
He/she will also be responsible in defining the program's scope, stakeholder mapping, objectives, success criteria and develop comprehensive plans, timelines, resources, budgets, tracking mechanism, reporting, and dependencies to guide the execution.
He/she is also responsible for providing timely and transparent progress reporting, program governance, risk monitoring, presenting updates and ensuring compliance to agreed processes and standards.
The role is also responsible for managing internal and external stakeholder communications, setting expectations on tasks, activities and deliverables, dependencies, action tracking, managing risks and issues. He/she will also be responsible for leading and managing daily huddles, weekly status update meetings and project steering committees. This also includes creating and publishing decks for these as required, meeting minutes, etc.
He/she will be expected to drive collaboration and co-ordination among the functional, technical teams and where needed with vendors, to ensure adherence to planned activities.
- Develop detailed program plans, timelines, milestones, and dependencies.
- Provide thought leadership in structuring and creating/compiling steering committee decks, owning executive level updates, etc., aligned with the Business Partners
PRODUCT / PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
- Define and maintain the effective Project Management standards and practices depending on the program or project.
- Continuously identify gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Identify opportunities for business process optimization/standardization, process re-engineering and process design to achieve business goals.
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills to support working in project environments that includes internal, external and customer teams
- Strong tendency to collaborate with team encompassing many different backgrounds and experience levels.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, engineering or a related field
- PMP certified.
Preferred: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or higher