Graphic DesignerPosted 29 days ago
50Applicants for1 open position
- 23In Consideration
- 16Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the creative vision for online and offline campaigns in Saudi Arabia and other markets
- Cooperate with relevant departments to complete product promotions and operations
- Creating designs from scratch or editing for websites, pages plus logos, flyers, brochures, etc. designs.
- Working on designs to produce an effective marketing and advertising campaign.
- Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
- Think of new approaches to communicating ideas to clients.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Stay up-to-date with new design techniques and software
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Previous experience in Motion graphic design
- Experience as a graphic designer from 3 to 5 years.
- Experience with design software and graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Familiarity with design techniques.
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type, and fonts).
- A keen eye for detail.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude.
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment.