Civil Site EngineerPosted 1 month ago
449Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Responsibilities include the following: Consultant
- Review of structural design and specifications to ensure that they are coordinated with other disciplines of the project, and they comply with the International & local codes and standards.
- Review and grant approvals/recommendations for all submittals related Contractor submissions of Sub-Contractors Prequalification, Shop Drawing, Material submittals, etc.
- Reply the RFI’s that are submitted by Contractor/Subcontractors.
- Review and check all materials delivered to site for conformance with approved material submittals and samples, and report findings.
- Check that all delivered material is properly stored, and report discrepancies.
- Conduct frequent site visits to supervise and advise inspectors of mechanical work to ensure that all works is in Compliance with the approved shop drawings and Project Specifications.
- Advises Managers on the progress of work is in line with working plan program.
- Conduct site visits to advise Managers of any field issues and attend all coordination meetings as required.
- Advises the Project Manager on requirements and programming of all services and co-ordinates the actions of contractor, the relevant authorities and all other Sub-Contractors and services involved.
- Assist and provide the Project Manager with necessary data/information required for the preparation of owner reports that includes labor and supervision, plant and equipment, status, site progress, amendments, delays, etc.
- Reviews as-built drawings for completeness of documents.
Responsibilities Includes the following: QA/QC
Advises on-site staff and non-staff employees on all safety and quality policies.
- Coordinates with Safety Officer on quality and safety procedures.
- Maintains and refers to QA / QC manual for implementation throughout project.
- Ensures material specifications and construction works are in compliance with standards.
- Ensure materials delivered are as approved and are properly stored.
- Ensure that all civil site activities are conducted under controlled conditions as per shop drawings, method statements, specification and working plan.
- Ensures work of sub-contractors is in compliance with quality standards, specification, BOQ approved shop drawings, method statements, work plan and coordination with Planning & Cost Control Unit.
- Construction sites Interfaces with consultants for approval.
- Provide technical assistance to the construction team as needed.
- Maintains archives for approved material, shop drawing, inspection request files, Material Test reports and Certificates.
- Review monthly invoice including quantity survey of executed works.
- 4-6 years experience
- Bachelor's Degree in civil engineering
- Experience in Site Construction work, preferably in administrative/ commercial buildings.
- Strong project management and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- High attention to detail.
- Highly organized
- High Leadership Skills.