Skills And Tools:
- The librarian will play an essential role in the research process and is considered a resource person for the research of the students.
- Conduct a selection of titles that correspond to the information, training or needs of readers attending the library.
- From the catalogs of publishers and the specialized press, the librarian establishes a choice of books every year, but also videos, CD-ROMs or photos, according to the requests, the news of the publications And appropriations available.
- Classify, label and store
- The works are recorded on computer, cataloged and indexed in order to find them easily: from title, author, date of publication, content, etc.
- Prepare bindery and labeling operations for the loan.
- Welcome readers, assist them in their research and guide them in their choice of reading.
- The librarian can organize animations: exhibitions, meetings with authors or debates, courses of initiation to the research ....
- Managing and distributing textbooks to students at the beginning and end of the year.
- Establish an annual inventory of all the works of the CDI for their renewal.
- Inform the parents and their management about the deterioration of textbooks.
- Enforce legislation on the rights of all publications.
- Participated in the drafting and updating of the internal rules of the BCD and the charter of acquisition.
- Introduce students to documentary and bibliographic research.
- Bachelor degree is a must
- Fluent in French and English
- Train in this field