Skills And Tools:
- Planning transport routes by carrying out a detailed study of cost effective trade routes
- Planning best means of transport to meet the cost as well as time barriers
- Ensuring the safe delivery of goods by handling and taking proper care of goods during transport
- Prepare and manage all the necessary documents required for carrying out domestic as well as
- Verify the delivery of goods according to the customer specifications and ensuring that deadlines are met
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Manage communications with existing customers in Europe to follow up any upcoming inquires and purchase orders.
- Following up the issuance of the officials purchase orders, revising agreements , contracts and letter of credit drafts before approval, send remarks (if any) to be amended.
- Coordinate the loading plan with factory departments (warehouses, quality control, production, planning) to ensure the availability of the products at the latest receiving date.
- Prepare and update the shipping plan on weekly basis with freight forwarders, prepare and send shipment trails using oracle (invoice, packing list, preliminary shipping declaration) in order to arrange to get the shipping orders (booking) and arrange bringing containers on time.
- Coordinate with 3rd party inspection agency to inspect the shipment before loading at factory premises or after arrival in case of discrepancies/ complaints.
- Sending loading orders to factory department..
- Follow up containers loading process in order to prepare final shipping documents (Commercial invoice, packing list, final shipping declaration) to submit to custom broker / custom authority to finish custom clearance procedures.
- Revising all shipping documents drafts before final issuance to insure the compliance to the purchase order / letter of credit.
- Dispatching shipping documents directly to the customer by courier or to the bank, prepare and send shipping advice along with copies of all shipping documents by email.
- Maintain records for dispatched shipments and completed purchase orders.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred or equivalent related work experience.
- Fluent in English.
- Alexandria resident.
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Good team player and able to coordinate with people effectively.
- Expert problem solving skills.
- Perfect time management skills.
- Ability to spot and analyze issues and research requirements.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills.
- Inbound Supply Chain Intern - ...Prometeon Tyres Group – Egypt (Ex-Pirelli Tyres Egypt) - Ameria, Alexandria4 days ago
- Logistics SpecialistConfidential Company - Abu Qir, Alexandria8 days ago
- Sr. Import -Export SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago