Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for achieving 100 % of the production plan allocated for each line while following predetermined Quality and Safety standards
- Allocates day to day manpower on different functions on the production lines and solving any rising attendance issues
- Reviews and monitors production reports and prepares productivity analysis accordingly (including downtime analysis and efficiency analysis)
- Directs production process per line and prepare production schedules
- Coordinates with the Maintenance department on the implementation of maintenance schedules so as not to disrupt production targets.
- Recommends preventive maintenance initiatives to the maintenance team based on machinery performance supervision.
- Responsible for implementation of changeover process in accordance with the production plan
- Monitoring waste rates, production scrap analyzing root causes, and suggesting means to reduce waste
- Perform periodic inventory checks to control waste and material usage variances.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Production.
- Experience: 0-3 Years of experience
- Males only
- Languages: Good command of the English language (Speaking, reading, and writing).
- MS Word Skills Intermediate
- MS Excel Skills Intermediate
- MS PowerPoint Intermediate
- MS Outlook Skills Intermediate
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...National Company For Maize Products - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia9 days ago