Skills And Tools:
- Perform counts and ensure all inventory is accounted for and reported according to company policy
- Maintain adequate inventory levels to meet customer demand
- Investigate and correct discrepancies in reported quantities and locations of all inventory
- Assess inventory output on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis to identify trends in productivity
- Manage cycle counts of product inventories on a regular basis
- Lead others in safe work practices, especially when in a distribution center environment
- Monitor delivery schedule and customer orders
- Place and receive orders in a timely and accurate manner
- File claims when defective products are discovered
- Coordinate with customer service and logistics departments
- Check date-sensitive products for expiration and facilitate removal or transfer of product as needed
- Perform process and system testing and track performance by area to locate and solve problems in data integrity, productivity, and efficiency.
- Bachelor degree in accounting is preferred but not a must.
- 3-5 years of experience in similar position.
- Previous experience in Automotive Industry is a must.
- Good command of English
- Proficient user of Excel
- Strong and Independent personality.
- Stock ControllerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago