Skills And Tools:
- Analyzing training needs and developing training developmental plan in coordination with the training department
- Keeping Records for Training expenses and sending accruals to finance on monthly basis to ensure alignment and proper budget control.
- Implement meaningful, relevant, employee and manager training and development activities that link to company goals and objectives and meet the needs of managers.
- Reviews evaluations of training courses, objectives, and accomplishments.
- Conduct training needs analysis and design and implements a training plan with input from business heads. Manage costs to budget.
- Implement and oversee programs that increase efficiency, strengthen employee knowledge and abilities, improve leadership and maintain the overall health of a company.
- Conducts needs analysis studies and confers with managers and supervisors to determine training needs.
- Researches and selects outside consultants and trainers to conduct training in specific topics when and if needed.
- Plan and oversee the implementation of all induction and orientation methods.
- Coordinates established training courses with technical and professional courses offered by specialized training institutes.
- Initiate and sustain a learning needs analysis process and develop a Learning Strategy.
- Have an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, be involved in the creation and/or delivery of learning plans.
- Ensure the delivery of learning and development needs of staff as planned/ needed.
- Evaluate training and learning programs and their impact on staff knowledge and practice, and organizational goals.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers and staff.
- Amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- Bachelor's Degree relevant to Human Resources or postgraduate diploma in Human Resources.
- 8-12 Years of work Experience in Learning and development.
- English Fluency.