Skills And Tools:
- Set standard operating procedures and rules for all administration, HR, and work flow.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities, security, transportation, hospitality , governmental relations.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material .
- Oversees attendance and time management functions.
- Handles recruiting, hiring, and termination of employees in accordance with laws and company policy.
- Investigate employee relations issues &work to ensure human resources related decisions are consistent and fair.
- Ensures legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Review and update all JD’s in the company and ensure all JD’s are very well defined and each employee are fully trained and clear about his role in the organization.
- Responsible for company payroll , employees file & all personnel issues.
- Bachelor Degree .
- Business administration or commerce graduates preferable
- Minimum 12 years of experience.
- Previous Experience in the same position is a must (3-5 Years)
- Experience in Manufacturing field is preferred
- Males Only.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time management.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Hands-on experience with MS Office
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Home Location: Alexandria is must.
- Human Resources & Administrati...MTC International Development Holding Co., LLC - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago