Skills And Tools:
- Job Purpose:
- Responsible for handling all student services and acting as a single point of contact between students and ESLSCA, coordinating all kinds of requests and resolving issues or complaints in a timely manner maintaining ESLSCA professional image.
- Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Receives all course schedules from Academic Affairs for each semester/ round and sends to designated Instructors.
- Uploads registration plans and class schedules on the system, portal, and campus screen.
- Communicates all information to his/her assigned intake / classes’ Students: registration dates; semester starting/ ending dates; schedules; reschedules; cancellations; and all forms of announcements.
- Registers the first semester students to their designated campus and class as per their preference selection.
- Registers current students after reviewing and clearing any outstanding academic/financial dues at the registration and final exams stages.
- Enters student attendance on portal as received from instructors on daily basis.
- Monitors attendance and send out warnings due to repeated absenteeism as per attendance/ withdrawal policy.
- Supports all online lectures’ and sends recordings to students.
- Handles all students’ requests in a timely manner (Three- days period).
- Acts as a single point of contact for all student requests, inquiries or complaints and handles with all concerned departments/ Offices.
- Resolves students’ complaints in an efficient and timely manner.
- Coordinates assignments, case studies and projects on portal between Instructors and students.
- Runs plagiarism tests on designated software as per the Instructor’s request.
- Reviews Grade sheets and submits them to Academic department for fulfilling the required approvals.
- Develops analytics and other reports on a course by course – basis.
- Maintains all classes information on all used Platforms.
- Performs any other ad-hoc tasks that might be assigned by the direct Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Customer Services, Call Centers & Student Services.
- Experience in Educational Institutes is preferable.
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer support and handling Skills
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent level of English Language.
- Previous Knowledge with Learning Management systems is preferred.
- Good knowledge of all MS. Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel…)
- Five Days a week