Skills And Tools:
- Monitor training activities to ensure all scheduled training are conducted.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Monitor training rooms, systems,s, and calendars to ensure training is distributed effectively and resolves schedule conflicts.
- Coordinates with all internal functions within various departments to ensure the completion of training processes.
- Oversee on all training plans to ensure Trainees are being properly trained and certified.
- Ensure all issues relating to the training process are addressed and conduct root cause analysis of met issues and provide recommendations if needed.
- Attend kick off meetings, regular conference calls and actively manage all tasks related to new projects.
- Provide feedback and required reports on necessary activities connected with assigned projects.
- Develop material to support training programs and ensure material stays up to date.
- Compile reports of training statistics with recommendations for successful training activities.
- Writes and organizes procedural manuals and supporting documentation for training programs and systems in accordance with COPC and ISO regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree of any discipline.
- Experienced in training field.
- Highly people , business oriented.
- Highly result oriented and analytical thinking.
- Have new initiatives in training field.
- Very dynamic resource with excellent communication skills.
- English lingua 3+, 4
- Highly experienced in Microsoft office.
- OD & Training SpecialistConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo8 days ago