Skills And Tools:
Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for automakers and automotive suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by Luxoft. We are working on the development of modern and future technologies of Telematics with the highest demands in safety and reliability.
For expanding our business offering in the European market, we seek to establish an experienced software development team in Bucharest (Romania) and Kyiv (Ukraine). Luxoft is happy to receive applications from self-motivated and self-disciplined applicants who communicate well, like to work in teams, and are willing to travel.
For the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to enhance and develop your career with the following benefits:
Join a highly competent and motivated international team.
- Apply your talent to figuring the shape of a future car.
- Personal growth and promotion options.
- Make an impact on the overall growth of Luxoft.
- Analyze the customer requirements
- Check for compatibility with the internal SW platform and identify critical SW issues.
- Provide solutions to the problems identified in the above step
- Work with the other disciplines (HW, System Engineering, Security) to identify solutions for the above points.
- Prepare the SW part of the Technical Addendum document and present it in front of the customer.
- Support the SW Quote lead in preparing the Effort estimation and development timeline.
- SW architect for SW Generic / Platform development
- Develop generic / reusable concepts for critical functionality (Power Management, Thermal management, SW Loading, etc)
- Negotiate the requirements with the customer projects, to have the widest possible coverage.
- Track the implementation of the concept to make sure is done as designed
- Support customer Red projects by providing and solutions for critical issues
- Performance / memory allocation
- Bad integration of 3th party SW
- SW Code of bad quality (wrong architecture solution, bad implementation, etc)
- Autosar Classic experience
- Vector Davinci tools experience
- Advanced knowledge in Linux-based programming
- Advanced knowledge of OOP (C++), design patterns, et
- Advanced knowledge of communication protocols: Ethernet, CAN, SPI, UART, TCP/IP, HTTP, MQTT, etc)
- Ability to handle large, complex SW Solutions (including ability to construct complex SW Architectures)
- Advanced knowledge of HW / system topics, in order to handle performance, memory consumption topics.
- Basic Knowledge in SW Security area
- Experience with Git / Gerrit / Jira.
- Advanced experience with UML / SYSML
- Excellent communication skills (including ability to make technical presentations in front of the OEM)
- NGenius POS Developer - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- PHP Developer - Maadi, Cairo25 days ago
- MS Dynamics 365 Functional con... - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Senior Software Engineer (Gola... - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Software EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior Front-End Developer - A... - Obour City, Cairo2 months ago