Skills And Tools:
- Analyze statistical data, and design required measures, tests, checking procedures to maintain product and process quality level.
- Review Corrective action for the defected supplier parts.
- Review Reports for (DPU – Direct Run- Rejection Parts).
- Analysis for rework rate and take corrective action for the rework final gate inspection non-conformity.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- Organize the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment.
- Seek for improvement methods to raise the product quality level
- Improve procedures for quality control.
- Assist in development of quality system processes, i.e., records management and document control, control of electronic data, software development.
- Meet with members of the production team to offer recommendations and share results.
- Planning and project management skills
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience from 3-5 yrs , Preferred in Manufacturing.
- Experience is Automotive or Buses manufacturing is a plus
- Total Quality Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to undertake market research
- The ability to interpret data and statistics
- Relevant skills with technology
- Leadership and management skills
- Familiarity with quality standards and processes
- Good user for Microsoft office package
- Mechanical EngineerConfidential Company - Ain Sokhna, Suez3 days ago
- Quality Control EngineerConfidential Company - khanka, Qalubia11 days ago
- Architectural Senior Quality C...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Quality Control Engineer (Data...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago