Skills And Tools:
- Searching for new customers & have the ability to travel throughout different sales territories without supervision and accomplish the tasks required exquisitely without any hassles.
- Scheduled visits with clients, delivering new inquiries and detailed reports.
- Sell products requiring extensive technical expertise and support for installation like centrifugal pumps, submersible dredging pumps, and forklifts and provide support in a warehouse storage mechanism.
- Direct and guide dealers and customers in the selection of the right options for each specific operation.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Recording and maintaining customer contact database with all details (phones, emails, …etc.).
- Making technical presentations, demonstrating how a product will meet customer needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Persuading customers that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Reporting to Sales Manager regularly on Customer visits and inquiry status.
- Engineering Degree preferred to be mechanical background or degree in a relevant technical discipline.
- Experience in pumps, heavy equipment, or similar/ centrifugal pumps, submersible dredging pumps, and forklifts is a plus.
- Familiarity with pumps & heavy equipment dealer/franchise operations is a plus
- Familiar with computer apps including word processing, Excel, and PowerPoint applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple systems to capture data.
- Very good command of the English language both written and spoken.
- Mechanical Technical Office & ...Confidential Company - North Coast, Matruh19 hours ago
- Sales Manager "Heavy Equipment...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Technical Sales EngineerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- Technical Sales EngineerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago