Data AnalystPosted 5 days ago
- 22In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside other teammates and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing.
- Elicits, analyzes, specifies, and validates the business needs of stakeholders, be they owners, customers, or end-users.
- Clearly identifies project stakeholders and establishes customer classes, as well as their characteristics.
- Conducts interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Identifies and establishes scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Works with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develops strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Develops and utilizes standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project teams.
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts
- College diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, finance, or information systems
- +1 year experience in the same position.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
- Understand and experience with Microsoft Power BI
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Software Business AnalystConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza5 days ago