Skills And Tools:
A dynamic well-spoken, bilingual, results-driven Customer Service Representative is needed to join our growing team in Egypt.
- Her/his main goal will be to support drive sales conversion through responding, following-up, and maintaining good relationships with customers.
- About the Job:
- Answers inbound calls and address customers inquiries about Studygram programs and services
- Respond to LiveChats and social media messages from customers
- Drive customer communication to support sales conversion from Marketing Qualified Leads to schedule in-office consultations
- Coordinate with Educational Counseling team for follow-ups, consultations, and meetings with customers on day-to-day basis
- Log and update customer interaction in CRM database and pipeline
- Follow-up on customer requests as needed
- Educate and builds customer’s interest in the business offered by the company
- Provides exceptional personalized customer service of the highest level
- Follows-up the calls of the client with administrative duties which includes collecting documents, scanning, filing up of paperwork as well as liaising with other counseling team
- Support in building and maintaining a Knowledge Management System
- Support marketing and counseling activities as needed
- Prepares performance reports
- You are a good candidate if you possess the following:
- A bachelor degree in business administration, public relations, journalism, communication, educations, social science, or any related field.
- MUST have strong writing and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Exceptional business etiquette and customer service satisfaction attitude
- Ability to communicate intelligently and diplomatically;
- Strong interpersonal skills, work well in teams and collaborative environments;
- Ability to work across divisions and departments;
- Knowledge of the Kuwaiti, American, British, Binlingual, and International Baccalaureate (IB) educational systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of higher education systems and requirements at different study destination countries is a plus.
- Tech-savvy and results-driven.
- Motivated, fast learner, and hard-working.
- Working hours: Sat- Wed: 10:00am -6:00 pm
- Annual Leave: 30 work days
- Salary Scheme: Basic salary + Sales Commission
- Very friendly and positive work environment.
- Big potential for career growth.
- Start Date: Immediate
- Studygram is an equal opportunity employer.
- Customer Service & Sales Suppo...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago