Leasing SpecialistPosted 16 days ago
2 open positions
Be the First to Apply
Skills And Tools:
- Lease retail space in compliance with the approved leasing plan and budget – while working with the approved leasing policy
- Participate in developing the merchandising mix and preparing the optimum placement of different activities in the shopping center layout.
- Liaise with the marketing department in the utilization of brochures and the executing of other promotional activities.
- Maintain a database for potential and targeted retailers for the manager’s review.
- Communicate tenants’ technical/engineering comments to Tenants Coordination Dept. for review and response.
- Coordinate the preparation of leasing documents in accordance with the agreed terms.
- Responsible for all aspects of the lease transaction until the closure of the deal (legal, credit approval, funding, documentation…etc.) Create new marketing channels for company products
- Present Leasable areas and provide amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals.
- Assist in updating and developing leasing procedures and make recommendations.
- Prepare periodic reports declaring the commercial’s status, where we stand and what is to do next.
- Observe tenant performance in respect to documents submittal, compliance with lease terms…etc.
- Study prices annually and make suggestions and recommendations to the marketing and leasing manager
- Overseeing the leasing processes and procedures to ensure that all conditions are met at a high level of efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management / Economics / Political Science.
- +2 years of experience in commercial centers real estate is a must.
- A self-motivated and ambitious real estate professional.
- Well-developed communication and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent multitasker and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to bounce back from rejection, and solve problems creatively
- Good knowledge of the local property market