Skills And Tools:
- Support existing and new product development initiatives through field visits, meetings with partners, consultants, retailers, to discuss product feature enhancements and pricing recommendations etc.
- Able to analyze & clearly present economic, product and market information.
- Survey market prices and update the product mapping against the competition regularly
- Create project timeline and schedules for implementation.
- Work closely with the MarCom to develop marketing materials, including web and social content, print collateral, sales retail and project kits, and promotional campaigns.
- Review and validate product catalogues, price lists and technical data sheets.
- Manage the samples ordering and product codes creation on the internal platforms.
- Support the Product Marketing Manager in the pricing, forecast exercise and reporting.
- Provide support with the preparations for major launches/exhibitions.
- Perform product demonstrations & participate in training sessions as and when required.
- Performs other similar ad-hoc duties and work-related tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology field or related discipline.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Product Specialist or Product Marketing would be an advantage.
- A basic understanding of the product development & product management process.
- Must have ability to travel occasionally, as required i.e. meetings, training, etc.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Product SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Social Media Specialist - Haram, Giza5 days ago
- Media Buyer - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Media Buyer - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Front End Developer - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo4 days ago
- Performance Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt6 days ago
- Copywriter (Content Creator) - Obour City, Cairo3 days ago
- Production Planning Engineer -... - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Social Media Buyer - Smouha, Alexandria5 days ago