Skills And Tools:
Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- Manage the timely and accurate process of issuing the company’s monthly, quarterly and annual accounting reporting process in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and standards.
- Ensure that all critical daily and monthly accounting functions are completed accurately and on timely manner ensuring that invoices and payment requests are updated accurate for all the shipments.
- Prepare an accurate costing exercise, P&L reports on monthly basis.
- Prepare required monthly financial statements' related data/drafts and reports to provide a clear view necessary for top Management ad-hoc reports.
- Manage and supervise the accounting department workflow, reports and files.
- Manage the timely and accurate process of issuing and following up on the collection of all company invoices ensuring proper collection of due invoices in accordance with contract stated terms and conditions.
- Manage the development of all accounting records including but not limited to cash disbursements, month-end closing and balance sheets.
- Lead and direct team members in the implementation of all accounting activities along with managing their career progression and development.
- Stay abreast of developments in the field and all governmental regulations and laws impacting the financial and taxation status of the company
- Plan, schedule, direct and manage the work of the accounting team and ensure the transfer of knowledge and experience among them.
- Responsible for managing the Tax submission and tax audit of all legal entities to corporate Regulated authorities.
- Build relationships and interact with tax representatives to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise.
- Manage local internal taxes (VAT, Income, Payroll, stamp…etc.) in compliance with laws and regulations
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Proficient in MS Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent command of English written and oral is a must
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo10 days ago
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo17 hours ago
- Financial & Administrative Man...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo4 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Accounting ManagerIntentional Group Serious from land transportation - Sheraton, Cairo10 days ago