Skills And Tools:
- General Purpose:
- The supply chain manager coordinates the logistics of all aspects of the supply chain which consists of five parts:
- Planning & strategy.
- The sourcing (of raw materials or services).
- Manufacturing (focused on productivity and efficiency).
- Delivery and logistics.
- The return system (for defective or unwanted products).
- The supply chain manager tries to minimize shortages and keep costs down make recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations.
- Main objectives of the position:
- Manage all supply chain activities for inventory and non-inventory materials.
- Monitor and improve Supplier’s performance and KPIs, set up proper supplier portfolio matrix, and ensure proper strategy applied according to the commodity strategy.
- Manage relationship with customs clearance and MOH approval service providers and ensuring timely delivery/clearance for imported consignments.
- Coordinate with all supply chain stakeholders to smooth supply activities and control monthly purchases versus the monthly phased budget to guarantee proper administration of supply chain department.
- Open new Markets.
- Keeping accurate records.
- Leading Supply chain team
- Education: Graduates of Pharmacy, Science
- English Degree: Excellent.
- Proficiency in use of IT systems specially MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Supply Chain, Logistics in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Supply Chain Manager (Medical ...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Supply Chain SupervisorOwainate Oasis for reclamation and agricultural lands - Abou Hammad, Sharqia3 days ago
- Warehouse & Logistics ManagerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria4 days ago
- Procurement ManagerConfidential Company - Abbassia, Cairo4 days ago
- Purchasing Section HeadConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria4 days ago