Skills And Tools:
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspections of the facilities and machinery equipments to identify and resolve issues
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff (supervisors, technician etc.)
- Maintains function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by implementing a preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
- Meets maintenance financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience: 7 – 10 Years in Mechanical Maintenance.
- Preferably a background from plastic companies.
- Age: 30 – 40 Years Old.
- V.Good in English.
- Cairo or Sharqia Resident is Preferred
- Electrical Engineer - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Quantity Survey Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo23 days ago
- Senior Mechanical Power Engine... - Belbes, Sharqia1 month ago
- Techno Commercial Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo12 days ago
- MEP Tendering & Procurement Ma... - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Tendering Supervisor - Electri... - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Fiber Optics Engineer - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Sales Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Sales Engineer - Nonwoven Raw ...Confidential Company - 15th May City, Cairo2 months ago
- Mechanical Design Department M...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt15 days ago
- Engineering Department ManagerConfidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo22 days ago