Skills And Tools:
- Version:0.9 StartHTML:0000000105 EndHTML:0000010205 StartFragment:0000000141 EndFragment:0000010169 Install software packages to all IT devices (PCs, laptops, printers and cell phones) based on the employees’ needs and the nature of the job to facilitate their work ease.
- Conduct physical count to all IT devices inside the company with coordination with the finance department.
- Configuring, Managing & troubleshooting Windows standard domain services which may include Active Directory, Domain Controller, DNS, DHCP, DFS & Print server.
- Follow up and monitor the LAN and WAN connectivity, analyze the root cause of the disconnection, take corrective actions to restore the connection to maintain the communication between internal and external devices.
- Manage and control the firewall activities regarding check alarms, identify security issues and risk, implement new policies, develop current policies, configure VPN system.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, and upgrade operating systems (Linux & windows), application software and system management tools.
- Install, configure and monitor high availability databases solutions.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Write automation scripts for the repetitive tasks.
- Installation, Configuration & Troubleshooting Virtual machines above different kinds of virtual platforms (VMware & Citrix).
- Defining and setting deployment, update, and support processes for cloud servers.
- Guiding the team members to the best practices and procedures.
- understanding the needs of the development team then building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure for cloud hosted applications.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering/Science or related field required.
- Deployment and operational expertise Windows OS (2012, 2016, and 2019) and Server upgrade or migration.
- Expert knowledge of MS Active Directory, DNS and DHCP.
- Solid networking knowledge in routers, switches & Firewalls.
- Expert knowledge of installation, configuration, and maintenance of LINUX-based software and environments.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of web servers.
- Very good Knowledge of implementing and administrating databases (SQL server, Mysql, Postgres).
- Cloud providers such as Linode, DigitalOcean and aws.
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Experience with virtualization (VMware & Citrix).
- containerization and orchestration. (is a plus)
- Experience creating automated scripts and automation software (is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Willing to learn
- Systems EngineerArab Academy for Science Technology & Maritime Transport - Alexandria, Egypt4 days ago
- Operation & Maintenance Mechan...National Electricity Technology Co. - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria9 days ago
- Network & System AdministratorConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia6 days ago